Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Today is a strange day!!!

So I started my blog page with good intentions of using it and I haven't since the first day!!!  Shame on me!!  Guess it is time to do some updating.........

I have decided to leave Colorado and return home to New Mexico.  I am very excited about this change in my life.  I will be living with my amazing boyfriend and will be only minutes away from my best friend of 25 years.  This will be good for me.  The move takes place on February 16th!!!

In the mean time I feel like I am stuck in a rut.........  I am a full time student, studying to be a RN and I work 50 plus hours a week.  Now I am falling behind on homework.  That is not like me, normally I am a straight A student.  When I move I am going to not work so many hours and go back to focusing on school.  I am also hoping that after the move I will snap out of my rut and feel more like myself.

Well this weekend I travel back to NM to see Neal (the amazing boyfriend)!!!  I am really excited for that.  I am not sure if I am leaving tomorrow night or Friday night.  Either way it will be another great weekend with loved ones!!!  I will try and actually take pictures this weekend and post them!!!

Well till the next time....so long and take care!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment